Sunday, August 21, 2011

the pink room.

Emery has been in our room for the last 6 1/2 months. When she was about 4 months, we tried moving the girls into the same room. Well... let's just say, no one got any sleep during the attempt at that transition. Finally, we decided to move Bentley upstairs into the play room.

When Bentley came home this morning after a weekend with both a night at Grammy's and with Nana and Papa, we invited her into her new room upstairs. I wasn't exactly sure how she would take it, but as she saw her new room, she exclaimed, "Oh, it's SO cute!"

The first 5 minutes of being in her new room...

Emery is enjoying having her own room too.



4 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

Wow, Lindsay, the rooms look just amazing!! What a lot of work, but I bet everyone will get a lot more sleep now...Good going! XO

samandpeteVDP said...

I love that without fail, Aunt Pam and I will usually comment. Clearly you have some pretty big fans.

I also love that twirly girl of yours. The freedom of your own pink room just makes ya want to dance!

kathy said...

Lookin' good!

marcalicious said...

oh i'm soooo happy the transition finally happened! I hope it is going fabulous!