Monday, August 29, 2011

The finished product.

Here's to my first time ever making pillow 'shams' instead of just sewing pillows all the way around. It was much easier than I thought! I turned one pillow around so you can see the sham fold.

This bench is actually to our indoor dining set. I hope to find a table and chairs to go outside on our porch. There might be some good sales as summer comes to a close.

I didn't realize until after I bought this home decor fabric for Bentley's curtains that it was actually outdoor home fabric. So, I get to see this happy peony pattern as I walk up to my porch.

And yes, if you've been super sleuthful, you can see our new house color in this photo. Alas, the painting is not complete. (which is why I have yet to post any after photos.) Drew did agree to redo the accent color since it looks more like masking tape... Not what we intended. The blueberry color is growing on me. Though the color is called, Artist's Grey, it is more blue with a hint of grey instead of grey with a hint of blue as we hoped.

Bentley often says as we come home from outings, "oh, I love my blue house, mommy."

Here's to a blue house.


No comments: