Thursday, August 18, 2011

THE party.

When I asked Bentley what she wanted to do for her party... she just couldn't decide between several "themes". So, her invitation looked like this:

She drew that picture of a shark. When she saw her own drawing a few days later, she said, "Mommy, look, a whale!"

I still love her original "shark."

The party in pictures.




The dance playlist included several Bentley's favorite dancing songs; All She Wants to Do is Dance, Dancing with Myself and Electric Feel by MGMT.

Cameron donned a shark fin that I made and played "shark" while the kids got to squirt him to get their goody-bags.


Uncle Josh and Emery in amongst the party-goers.

To see more from the party, click here.

2 comments:

Auntie Pam said...

Lindsay, what fabulous shots you got...I remember you taking the blue tennis shoe one, and I love the one with the little girl looking at you while on her dad's shoulders...they all are such terrific photos and a great montage of the party! XO

samandpeteVDP said...

What a perfect looking party! I went through all 93 pics on facebook! I can't believe she is 3! That water slide thingy is totally awesome, and I think I want one for my next birthday!!!