Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Outing

This Sunday when Bentley turned 8 months, Drew and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and we went as a family to walk along Ruston way. I didn't have my camera, but I snapped this photo on my phone. Bentley got super excited about the doggies (She is my kind of girl!). Every doggy got a squeal and clapping from Bentley.


It was also her first day in the nursery at our church gathering. So of course, I kept her little name tag and had to take a photo. She did so well in the nursery. My friend Alissa came out and asked if I wanted to try and put her down for a nap because she seemed pretty sleepy. I walk into the nursery and Bentley is in a swing looking like she had a hangover... it was hilarious! I have never seen her so lethargic! I decided just to take her home and it was the first time in a long time that when I picked her up out of her car seat to go into the house, she didn't wake up! She was passed out in my arms and went right to sleep.


And here are a couple portraits I took of her for turning 8 months.



1 comment:

samandpeteVDP said...

These are awesome! SHe is just Miss Personality in every photo you take! I love it! Can't wait to see her and you guys this summer!!!! :)