Monday, March 14, 2011

visiting the Local


It's my brother's 30th birthday today. We organized a large shindiggy for him this last Saturday (blog post of that to follow), but sometimes it is nice to actually get to celebrate the day of... however, he had to work today. So, my aunt and I made the trek to Seattle with the girls to continue the celebration at Local 360 where he is the bar manager.

I couldn't resist taking the camera.

Although the 21 and over bar kept Bentley from running to greet her Uncle Josh every five minutes, she had a great view of him that kept her quite entertained.




Peanut Butter Bon Bons and a side of milk.




Braised kale.

My local cola, with grenadine... yum!


3 comments:

samandpeteVDP said...

What a cool space, the light is stunning! I love the pic where Bentley is just gazing at Josh. That is undeniable love right there!
Happy 30th to Josh!!! :)

James and Molly said...

peanut butter bon bons! yum!! And, your cola with grenadine sounds fancy too! What a sweet sister you are. Happy bday to Josh! Wish we could take him another seaplane flight :). Maybe another year.

lindsaybrooke said...

I should say PBJ bon bons, I left out the amazing preserves! Molly, I think about that sweet seaplane ride often... I don't think I could have gone had someone else been the pilot - thanks James!