Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 friends and 3 babies in January

Myself, along with two of my dear friends, Sondra and Kathy (respectively after me in the photo below), all happened to get pregnant around the same time. So close to the same time in fact, we even had due dates in January within a week of each other! Sondra and Kathy both already had two boys each, and with Drew and I already having Bentley, we were anxiously texting each other after each 20 week anatomy appointment. First Sondra... another boy. Then me... another girl. Then Kathy... another boy! (The photo below was taken the first week of January)

And here they are, born all within one week!
Pearce Quinn, born January 21 (Sondra's son)
Emery Anne, born January 25
Gavin William, born January 28 (Kathy's son)

4 comments:

allison said...

How fun for you three!!! And for those three beautiful babies!

kathy said...

I love the cat painting right by your head. ha ha

auntie Judy said...

They ara all so cute! I love the way Emery is sticking out her tongue as if to say look out guys!

samandpeteVDP said...

Ha! I love this! Emery knows all your readers will be jealous! ;)