Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jesus Loves Me

We have this jazzed up CD of "Christian" music and Bentley LOVES it. Sometimes to my chagrin. However, what could melt your heart more than your child singing Jesus Loves Me?

Also note her Bed Head. Sometimes when I suggest we put it in a ponytail, she says no, "I wan to shake," meaning she wants to shake her hair with the music. Oh, my little dramatic dancer.

Here is another video from this morning. Bentley also likes the "Christian-ized" version of "Happy and You Know It." Please note that all of her hand motions are her own creation. (Also, I would like everyone to know that I did tend to the crying baby sister during and after we videotaped Bentley. :)

3 comments:

Aunt Pammy said...

I love that! You tell her, next time she sings Jesus Loves Me, that her Aunt Pah-mee does too!! XO

behindthelens said...

Oh man.. That brings back memories.. I'd spend the night at my gmas house for church and we'd sing that song at night before I went to sleep.

kathy said...

Oh wow. The happy and you know it song is the best! Especially when she's singing "then your face will surely show it". Not even cracking a smile! Ha ha