Friday, December 31, 2010

baby profiles

As I prepare for Emery Anne to make her way into the world... I am keeping myself occupied by wondering what her little personality might be like and how God is forming her features. I was comparing her ultrasound photo with Bentley's and noticing (at least in ultrasound form), the difference in their profiles... I thought I would share :)

Emery Anne


Bentley Brooke


Note: I had to flip Bentley's photo to match Emery's the way her profile faced - in case you are wondering why the words are mirrored.

1 comment:

Chloe Scheffe said...

This isn't related to this post, but I noticed you write here more than on your other blog, so... I just wanted to say that you could probably afford me for your rebranding. :-) Also, thanks for reading and commenting on my posts! I love knowing that my words aren't just going into a void...

Cheers, and Happy New Year,
-C