Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I need more men!" "I need more men!"

Little Miss Bentley Brooke has yet to publicly embarrass me, however, during a morning coffee shop excursion today to meet up with an old student of mine, her public declaration found me instantly "shh-ing" her (while holding back giggles).

Anytime Bentley likes something, she immediately says, "I need more ______ (and whatever it is.)" Look Bentley at the boats! "I need more boats!" Bentley do you want me to open the curtains? "I need more curtains!" Also, you need to imagine how she exclaims this as well; each word must be independently spoken, with force and pause between.

Back to this morning, I got out her little Fisher Price man and a My Little Pony for her to play with at the coffee shop table, to which she then proclaimed, over and over in beautiful, undeniable crescendo, "I need more men! I need more men! I need more men!"

I love my daughter. Watch out my dear husband.

1 comment:

Drew said...

I can totally hear her saying that too. Thats so funny!