Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my daughter in a dress - no way!


Drew and I have talked about wanting to make sure we encourage the passions of our children. I told Drew that if she wants to learn how to cook, I will get her even the weird ingredients so she can experiment. Then he said, "Well what if she wants to be a princess?" I looked at him blankly, like, "Not my daughter" then I thought and finally said, "Well, I guess we'll have to get her a mirror for her room and a tutu." So here is a photo of Bentley, truly the first time I have dressed her in a dress! :) (She looks pretty dang cute I have to admit :)

3 comments:

samandpeteVDP said...

she is pretty super adorable!

Anonymous said...

She looks very cute! Don't get to used to dresses her cousin Maddy refuses to wear a dress, hahahaha is it a Brooke thing?

lauren carroll said...

omg cutest thing ever!