Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bentley's first Halloween


Here is a photo of Bentley's first Halloween! She is wearing black and white-striped tights with a orange onesie and jean skirt overalls. And of course, her 'binky' which was a gift from Auntie Madonna and cousin Kate. Sooo funny! Bentley in her Baby Bjorn carrier and I greeted the trick or treaters like this as they came to the door. Everytime I opened the door to give out candy to the kids, Bentley would start to flail her arms and legs in excitement. I thought, "oh how cute, she loves Halloween!" but after several more ins and outs of the door, I realized it was the porch light she was getting excited about - ha

2 comments:

samandpeteVDP said...

this one is actually funnier when you read it after the post above it.....which sounds weird and backwards, but you know what I mean right??? I was thinking she was so cute and social and loving all the other kids, a total "Hall" baby....but it was the porchlight all along. hAHA! love it! :)

samandpeteVDP said...

oh, sorry, that was me that deleted the post. I had about 5 typos, so I re-did it. is that how you spell "re-did?"