Wednesday, November 26, 2008

little miss giggles

First of all, I LOVED the "little miss" books as a kid. When I was pregnant, I perused the Nordstrom girl's section (don't do this by the way unless you have a gift card!) and I saw this cute shirt for a 12-18 month old that said "little miss giggles" and I thought, "This is going to be my daughter". PLus the shirt was on the clearance rack! I thought, I have to get this... then I checked the clearance price, $15 for a shirt she is going to wear for like 2 months? heck no.

Well, Bentley has been giggling lately and I LOVE it! Four things so far have made her giggle, herself in the mirror, me nuzzling her neck, me kissing her tummy and then wisps of my hair tickle it as I kiss her and lastly, I hold her up so she can stand and then let her "fall" towards me.. she thinks this is hilarious! so dang cute. One of the main things I have looked forward to as a mom is to hear my child's giggle, to know what it sounds like... I just LOVE it! And between Drew and me, I knew it would be quite the chuckle! :)

No comments: