Saturday, October 29, 2011

the pink lady

Here is a sneak preview of Bentley's Halloween Costume.  I made her dress from a men's button-up shirt I got at a thrift store.  I received the leather jacket as a hand-me-down from a friend over a year ago.  We hand colored the synthetic wig with pink markers. (Bentley helped). Her necklace is also from a Thrift store as well as her belt. Her favorite part of the outfit?  Getting to chew gum.


Just to note, Bentley has not seen the movie, Grease.  Just a few choice musical numbers I shared with her.  
This may give you an idea of what Drew, Emery and I are going to look like.

2 comments:

Auntie Pam said...

That is the best Pink Lady costume I have ever seen! I can't imagine makine one costume, and you're making four! Way to go.

samandpeteVDP said...

I can't wait to see the whole gang!!