Sunday, May 2, 2010

reading the 'bah-boo'


Bentley often requests to read her "bah-boo" (bible). While Bentley is affectionate, she is not the cuddler. However, reading time is now a rarity, where she actually moves the pillow on the couch, hops up, lays down and points to the other side of the pillow and says, "Momma". I savor this time, especially when her soft little fingers rest on my wrist while I turn the pages of her book. (Look closely and you can see this.)

If you are looking for an early children's bible, I highly recommend this particular bible. All the old testament stories point to Christ and it is beautifully illustrated.

3 comments:

auntie Judy said...

How sweet do savor the moments, they go by so quick! Is that a home made sock monkey? You both look so at peace and tender! We love you guys!

kathy said...

I love these moments for you...if that makes any sense. :)

HM Baker said...

So precious. And I love the sock monkey!!!