Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Simon comes to visit

The following photos just prove all the more that Bentley is a social butterfly! My friend, Vanessa, had her son Simon about two months after Bentley was born. Vanessa and I are childhood friends, so it is especially fun to have kids to close together! We had yet to 'document' their first meeting. But this one I think is the most memorable! Simon was such a good sport. Bentley was super excited to have him come over. Drew will need to talk to Bentley about her "forwardness" towards boys.
(Warning - I went a little nuts with the amount of photos - I just couldn't resist these cuties!)



I love how they seem posed in this one.




"It's so fun - another little person!"









I love you this much!


3 comments:

Christopher and Vanessa Los said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! I love how the last one, Bentley has the side of his head in her mouth and it looks like one finger is up his nose! They look precious! Thanks Linds, I love you!

kathy said...

Nice pictures! You can tell Bentley really likes someone when she tries to eat them. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh such cute babies!!! They look like they're going to be great friends. Can't wait to see you guys promise I won't get lost in my own hometown!LOL