Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am legit. Well, at least now I can appear to be.

With the artistic help of my hubby, I finalized the look and 'feel' (music) of my photography website.

www.lindsaybrookephoto.com

I am hoping that this will take off now that I am staying at home with Bentley. It allows me to still be creative and artistic while teaching and taking care of my own little family. Plus, I simply love taking photos and revealing the beauty in something, especially people. Drew actually stayed up until 4 am writing a DnB piece for me called "Creeks and Streams" for the website.
He is so great :)

enjoy!

3 comments:

erinwegner said...

your website is SO COOL! seriously, legit. good word choice. :)
and props to amirsoul for the music

kathy said...

I browsed your entire site....very impressive!! Way to be!

samandpeteVDP said...

AH! Sorry I haven't commented on this yet! It's been a busy week, but I did find time to spend about on hour on your site. Well done, Linds! I'm super impressed and very excited that you're working on something you love so much! You inspire me!
Also, squeeze your baby for me, b/c I love her.