Monday, September 22, 2008

little version of daddy


So many people have told us that Bentley looks like Drew. Sometimes I even feel like I am caring for a baby Drew :) I actually bought her this little blue onesie to tell Drew I was pregnant. I bought a blue one even though I wanted to buy a pink one, because I secretly wanted a little girl. I wrapped it up and gave it to Drew as a 'belated birthday gift' or that's what I told him. He unwrapped it, held it up and said, "What's this?" I just kept looking at him and smiling, and he finally said, "Oh crap..." ha! He had to pace quite a bit, but I convinced him that night to go to Borders and look at baby name books... though he was still unsure of this whole parent thing so early in our marriage, I couldn't have picked a better husband to be a better dad :) He loves having his two women at home, he calls us, "My Girls".