Friday, September 26, 2008

Fred Meyer dressing room,
I swear it wasn't me

Yesterday, I took Bentley into the dressing room while I was trying on clothes. I was the first one in the dressing room and a few ladies came in later. I debated whether or not to change her diaper, and then whether or not to feed her. I suddenly realized I was probably not the first mom to ever nurse, then change their child in a dressing room. As I was about to pull off the first tab of her diaper, it came... rumbling, rumbling, gurggling poo. Not just once, but twice. I tried to listen for snickering from other stalls but before I could really start to care, the stench came. Oh my word! This was the first and probably not the last time Bentley will embarrass me.

1 comment:

samandpeteVDP said...

hahahahahahahaha! That is so funny! You should have run out of the dressing room screaming, "It was my baby, not me!" That would've added a touch of class to the situation! :)