Wednesday, September 24, 2008

little miss personality

So, baby girl is quite the free spirit. She refuses to be restrained. If I put her in her car seat, she needs to be asleep, otherwise, she will puff up her chest so I can't buckle her in, and she will writhe and wiggle and grunt at me. I try and list all the safety reasons why I have to buckle her in, but she doesn't seem to care. She needs her limbs free. She loves to kick her legs wildly and toss her arms around as she plays on her back and squeals and "talks" to me. She will be great at making snowangels someday the way she lays with her limbs all spreadeagle, again, seeking freedom.

She is also quite strong, she will hold onto my shirt so tight, her little fingers turn white. She will also push her legs against Drew and me to get into a standing position. She rarely lays her head against my chest anymore, instead she would rather lift it up to look out the window or at me.

Poor thing gets just as startled as I do. She fliches wildly whenever there is a loud or unexpected noise. Her arms flail to her sides and her eyes open super wide and frantically look around her.

Can't wait until she reveals more to us! I look forward to learning who she is.

No comments: