Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sixteen Going on Seventeen



Bentley often acts out songs from the Sound of Music on her own.  This particular one is a favorite of hers.  At one point she runs behind her dollhouse, she is getting"out of the rain" like they do in the gazebo in the movie.  Then the part where she runs towards the camera, she is tickling me like a spider on the verse where they say "scared."  Whenever she watches the movie, she pays special attention to these acting nuances and incorporates them into her acts.  I don't teach her any of this, the moves are her own creation!  ha.

Note: excuse the camera work, I am still trying to get used to the video portion of my camera.

2 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

That was soooo adorable! She is really talented, our girl. XO

samandpeteVDP said...

OH MY!!! I just love all of this! Mostly b/c I also had an obsession with this scene. I LOVE that she knows to run & jump, when Liesl is jumping from bench to bench in the gazebo! Totally my favorite scene!!