Wednesday, November 10, 2010

mommy-daughter day downtown

After being gone this weekend at the ocean with a bunch of dear girlfriends, and bentley being babysat by friends so I could get some work done earlier this week. I planned a much-needed mommy-daughter outing this morning. I told her when I picked her up from preschool that we were going on an adventure together!

Our adventure included riding the "train" (aka Link Lightrail downtown), sharing a "blue flower" cupcake (that Bentley picked out) and people watching at Hello Cupcake, walking over the bridge of "colors" (Chihuly glass installation at the Glass Museum), and watching the moored boats as we sat hip to hip in the crisp air.











1 comment:

Drew said...

You're such a great mom, babe! I feel so blessed to have a wife that is so amazing with our young ladies! Thanks for being so great! Muah!