Friday, August 21, 2009

I am 1-year-old!


I can't believe I just typed "I am 1-year-old!" is she really? holy nuts. Drew's and my friend, Cindy Hickly (who was also our wedding photographer) took a few photos of Bentley for her 1-year portraits. It is nice to not be the only photographer sometimes! You can view the entire album here: Bentley Brooke and then if you want to download any of the images to your own computer to print out, follow these steps:

1) Click on the photo you want
2) Click on the small button above the photo that says "All Sizes"
3) Select "Download Original"
4) Choose where on your computer you want to save the image
5) Voila! :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

James and Molly said...

Her dress is adorable! Can't believe she is one! Love the dancing video.. She's got some good moves. :)