Friday, July 24, 2009

First Steps, Pesto and Leavenworth Weddings

Bentley took her first steps this last weekend when she was with her grandparents (Grandma Kelly and Grandpa Cliff) and Drew and I were in Leavenworth so I could shoot a wedding. (I started uploading shots of the wedding, feel free to check them out here: David & Marie Wedding ) When Drew and I went to pick her up from their home, she even demonstrated her new skills in front of us by taking a few steps between us! It has been very exciting. She is also starting to practice standing up from sitting and crawling. It is amazing to watch.

While Bentley was taking her first steps, here are a few photos of Drew and me, and our friends, Sam and Pete in Leavenworth this last weekend. (Sam helped shoot the wedding with me and did a phenomenal job!)

After shooting the wedding, we had to take our own jumping shot.

The creepy mural of kids across the parking lot from our hotel.

ah, the infamous hat shop and Drew's uniform for his part time job at 'Burger World'


Just the other day I gave Bentley some toast with pesto spread, and she loved it. Her face says it all.


1 comment:

kathy said...

I didn't know she was taking her first steps!!! How exciting!