Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bentley plays the shadow game - but I'm the shadow

Bentley and I were sitting down for lunch and I just started copying her head bob. This turned into a riotous shadow game where Bentley would watch to see if I was copying her. I have never heard her hard giggle before until this funny game. There is one moment early on in the video where you can hear her deep uncontrollable chuckle. Imagine this several times over and longer, and that is what took place before I finally got out the video camera, hoping to capture it again. A couple of notes as you watch. Whenever Bentley plays with my wedding ring, I always tell her "Dada gave this to me" and then whenever she eats YoBaby yogurt, we always point to where the baby is on the container. She likes to point to babies too in her books or my magazines. At the end of the video she bites her own finger, I just had to leave it in the video. If you can't stand to see her cry, just watch the beginning of this video again :)

2 comments:

kathy said...

Very entertaining. I love her facial expressions when she is doing that grunting thing. I don't know what else to call it. Hilarious!

auntie Judy said...

so cute! Livi watched it and was mesmerized by her big cousin Bentley, she cooed and babbled and at the end when she cried, Livi's eyes widened!