Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Girl's new things...

After a couple weeks, I finally caught on video, several of the new things Bentley has been up to recently. Consider the following video like the back of an old Highlights magazine... see if you can find:

1) Bentley's new dance move - her unsolicited head wagging anytime any music is on.
2) Her THREE NEW teeth - both front upper teeth and one new lower one
3) How she uses her finger and thumb to delicately pick up her food
4) She loves using the sippy cup and sometimes reminds me of how Napoleon Dynamite emphatically drinks his Gatorade.
5) She now waves "hi" and "goodbye"
6) She has a neck! She has thinned out a bit and is only 75% percentile for her weight, but still 95% for her height. Remember, the camera adds 10 lbs.
7) She does the scrunchy-smiley face like her mommy used to do. (See photo below)
8) See if you can figure out her own sign language for "More"



P.S. Excuse some of the obnoxious kid music in the background. I love the CD that my friend gave me, but it happened to be on the most obnoxious track during the video.

My scrunchy-smiley face

...and my 10 lbs. added by the camera ;)

3 comments:

Auntie Judy and Izzy said...

what great small motor skills, she's a natural. She also has awesome rythm, with the music! Already learning to communicate that is so terrific. Izzy and Auntie Judy enjoyed watching her little milestones, thanks for sharing them with us! Love Auntie Judy and Izzy xoxoxo

Erica said...

Oh my gash! i saw them all within the first 2 minutes! lol.
Is it possible for her to get cuter even moreso every day?

Christopher and Vanessa Los said...

I love how you say, "only in the 75%".