Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mother's Day Webster-family-style




Every Mother's Day for the last four years, we have spent the morning at a local nursery picking out perennials and annuals for our gardens.  I love that both of my mothers (my mother-in-law and my mother) are a part of this tradition.  I smile looking at my garden and seeing the plants that have taken root from Mother's Day outings in the past.  It is also pretty apropos that each of my daughter's trees to mark their births were chosen  here; on Mother's Day.





 Our pink variegated Shirazz Japanese Maple for our new Baby Girl Webster.  We finally picked a tree out, but have yet to choose a name :)








And here is Bentley with a jar of ladybugs that we released that night on our Euphorbia that was overrun with aphids.

No comments: