Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the story of Bee-boss & Gootz















As a Christmas gift, Drew and I worked on a custom story book for the girls. I originally was going to make a fantastical story about unicorns or whatever, but decided to depict their actual little sister relationship/friendship.  I did the simple stick figure illustrations, scanned them into the computer, photoshopped their heads on the drawings and added text. Drew helped me with the writing. I uploaded the pages as images to Snapfish to print an actual book.  Bentley super enjoyed seeing her and Emery in their own story.

5 comments:

Aunt Pammy said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! They will cherish this for a long time to come, no doubt!

samandpeteVDP said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC! You are amazing! The girls are going to treasure this for always. Your creativity abounds my friend!

allison said...

I love it, Lindsay! So, so cute!

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE! Todd and I both got a kick out of it:)

Stephen said...

This is really adorable. Great work :)

Your girls are so lucky to have such creative parents.