Monday, January 5, 2009

I am 5 months today!

I am 5 months today and mommy took my portrait. I love to scream and squeal to let mommy know I like dancing, or playing in my exersaucer, or her singing to me. I also like to scream and squeal when I don't like something. I don't think mommy always knows whether I am happy or want a change.

My favorite moments are our daily dance parties. Mommy sways me to the music in front of the music box [radio] and I stare and stare at it while I kick my legs and flail my arms extended like an airplane. I especially like the Beatles and got really excited when the Beatles, "Sgt. Pepper" came on.

On my exersaucer, I can stand up, kick my legs and play with these little bears that look like gummy bears that go up and down a pole. Then I look down for a moment and can't look away! Mommy got a little worried the first time when I stood there with my head down for awhile. She then realized I was looking at my reflection in the mirror on my exersaucer.

Mommy and Daddy have introduced me to a lot of their friends. I like to stare them down, amiably of course, but I usually win. I like people, especially faces. They like it when I smile. I do it a lot. Really big too, and then I get shy and nestle into mommy or daddy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh too cute! I can't wait to squeeze those cheecks...xoxoxo

samandpeteVDP said...

she's a heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

Uh, such cute pictures. I've decided we need to live together again, if only for the reason that we need you as the Macheras family photographer. :)

Christopher and Vanessa Los said...

She is just so cute! I'm so glad that you're home today so that I can see her (& you!) soon! Love you guys!

marcalicious said...

i loved how you used her perspective. so cute!