Thursday, October 23, 2008

One Flew over the Webster's Nest - a post from Drew

Lindsay has become very skilled at changing Bentley's clothes. She just does it intuitively at this point. Unbutton, roll up, arms out, over the head and off it goes. Me on the other hand... not so skilled. I've got the unbutton part down quite well. Its the arms out part the I can't seem to get down. Fortunately Bentley is very patient with me as I drag her through this fiasco of changing. By the time I even remotely make progress on getting her arms out of that onesie, she may as well be in a straight jacket, and believe me her eyes say she knows it. She just looks at me like, "If I could talk I could guide you through this but I've got another year-year and a half before that technology is installed so you're going to have to figure it out on your own... but I know you can do it.". Seriously, all that in just one look. I think she knows by now that when daddy picks her up to go change her clothes it's off to the insane asylum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daddy's try and it's funny to watch but mommy's are always the pro. wait until she starts to say, "that's not the way mommy does it!"